NHHS60News

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TERRY BARTLEY LOSES WIFE OF 41 YEARS TO LYMPHOMA...

(edited from Terry's email)

Many of you haven't seen much of me this year because I have been helping my wife deal with lymphoma. I am sad to report that Kitty passed away Saturday (September 8, 2007) peacefully at home. She was being treated in a Medical Center and came down with pneumonia a couple weeks ago and chose to enter hospice at her home where her condition steadily declined. We were with her continually, tending to her needs.

Kitty's death is a great loss for our family, me particularly, but also to the Waterchem Inc. (family business). She was a wonderful wife and mother. The intelligence and common sense she brought to our business was a large reason for its' success. Her grace and absolute politeness perfectly balanced my often blunt manner. Her delicate physique was, in part, what attracted me to her. Unfortunately, she wasn't strong enough to resist this dreadful disease. Kitty donated her body to science and to the Maryland State Anatomy Board.

My family and I invite you to be with us to celebrate the life of Kitora Ann, my dear wife, at the following times and locations: A visitation with the family will be Friday, September 14 (2-4PM; 6-8PM) at the McComas Funeral Home, 1317 Cokesbury Road & MD Rt7, Abingdon, MD 21009, (410-676-4600). And a memorial service will be held at The Church of the Holy Trinity, 2929 Level Road, Churchville, MD 21028 (410-836-2227).

Sincerely,
Terry (Bartley)

(PS: If you wish to send a card to Terry and family, their address is: 1404 Revere Court, Bel Air, MD 21015...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home